The processing of personal data will be guaranteed in the execution of contractual and legal obligations, such as the supply of goods and services, invoicing, accounting records and mandatory communications to entities, as well as in communications to banks and similar institutions. User data may be communicated to administrative and tax consultants, to entities that request them by virtue of legal provisions.
The personal information collected is used essentially to allow you to make purchases on the site and offer customized products and services.
The emails of registered users can be used to send communications, newsletters, commercial information and offers on products and services. In order to personalize the commercial offers proposed to users, user profiling operations may be carried out, which will in any case be conducted exclusively on common and non-sensitive data. For this purpose www.mondo-vino.it uses "cookies" to recognize users when they access the site and to personalize navigation. The "cookies" can be deleted at any time through the browser.
Users registered on mondo-vino.it will be able to avail themselves at any time of the rights provided for by article 7 of Legislative Decree 196 of 2003, which we report in full below. You can exercise these rights, including consulting, modifying or deleting your data, directly on the mondo-vino.it website or by writing to us.
Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
to. of the origin of the personal data
b. of the purposes and methods of the processing
c. of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d. of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5/2
And. of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
to. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data
b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
c. the attestation that the operations referred to in letters [a-b] have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
to. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection
b. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Learn more about cookies, search engines and location
- Cookies can be completely deactivated from the browser using the appropriate function provided in most navigation programs. however, it is good to know that it will not be possible to use most of the functions of mondo-vino.it
- The Facebook Like Buttons and social widgets are services for interacting with the Facebook social network, provided by Facebook, Inc.
- Google Maps is a map service managed by Google Inc. which allows this application to integrate such contents within its pages.